Thursday 15 September 2011

Photobucket
So Ive just put in an order at Market Hq and I wanted to share, becuase Im just so damn excited. This awsome wolf tee and an amazing slave braclet- you know I have to say it, Ive loved slave braclets for yearssss. everyone used to pay me out and tell me I looked like a gypsy and now look whos in fashion!! argh that happens to me all the time, I love something, Im on to it for years then the next thing you know its in fashion and every girl and her chiwawa has it!! works out well in this case look how awsome this one is!! gotta love Mink Pink and Market Hq.

I'll hopefully do a style post once these arrive :)

Wolf Crop Tee by Somedays Lovin via Market Hq
Trellis Pierced Slave Bracelet Brass by Minkpink Accessories via Market Hq
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos from the Market Hq Website

Available at Market Hq

“My styles indefinable, 
I’ve got my own thing going on, 
I dress to the occasion,
I’m like a Kameleon.”
 

                         Love 
                                Zu-Zu
                                           x o x 

No comments:

Post a Comment