Wednesday 14 September 2011

Finally. my first blog post on my first blog


So I’ve finally come up with a name for my blog which I’m super stoked with, because it suits quite well I think (once you get to know me, you’ll start to understand) 
I’ve been searching for a blog name that wasn’t already taken and so its been very frustration basically all the names I thought of before this one were taken and not by actual bloggers, which would have been fine they were taken by people who wrote things like 'testing' and 'oh my first blog, yay' and that was the first and last post like 4 years ago, which was frustration since I intend on actually using my blog but now I’m actually pretty happy with the way it turned out. I’m pretty into my name.
This will predominantly be a fashion blog it may have a few other rambles here and there but I hope you all love it :)

And Yes I know Chameleon is spelt with a 'CH' not a 'K' but it works to the fact that 'I’ve got my own thing going on, I love different elements from different styles. my styles on trend but just a little off beat, that’s what makes it my own. You'll see.


“My styles indefinable, 
I’ve got my own thing going on, 
I dress to the occasion,
I’m like a Kameleon.”
 

                         Love 
                                Zu-Zu
                                           x o x 

No comments:

Post a Comment