Tuesday 4 October 2011

the girl who cried wolf

Photobucket
Photobucket



So I like actually took these picks like two weeks ago, when my Market Hq parcel arrived, but Ive just been swamped for time to get them online. I love my new somedays lovin' wolf tee and Mink Pink slave braclet. The slave braclet was in the same order and I put it in the outfit because I LOVE slace braclets, always have I as far as Im concerned they go with like almost everything.
Thank you Market Hq.
If you want to see how MHQ styled this shirt you can as I did a post about these items when I ordered them, there about two posts ago.

Tee | Somedays Lovin via Market HQ ... Skirt | Mink Pink ... Slave Braclet | Mink Pink Accessories via Market HQ


 

                         Love 
                                Zu-Zu
                                           x o x 

No comments:

Post a Comment